The 24 hour NETATHON is back…
please join us to make it the biggest event yet!
This is where the Cricketing community comes together to do something a little crazy and also very special. The aim is to keep at least one of the Cricket Asylum’s net lanes running for 24 hours continuously, and we’d love for you to join us!! Some Cricket mad folk will be doing the full 24 hours!! but you can join us for as long as you like…
- Great food provided by The Village Restaurant
- Snack and refreshments available throughout.
- Raffle prizes to be won
- Prize for the most sponsorship raised
- Vocation Brewery will be providing drinks through a pop up bar (Thursday 6-11pm)
- Karaoke and music all night long!
Midday Thursday 20th February 2020
Midday Friday 21st February 2020
How to get involved:
- Contact us to book a minimum 4hr time slot
- Set up your online fundraising page here
- Go out and get some sponsors!
- Then we’ll see you there for the event…
All proceeds go direct to TCA Foundation to help us deliver our projects…
Connect with TCA Foundation