The Manchester Money Scholarship Fund
Do you know of a young player at your club who you think deserves some financial support to help them to improve and continue their enjoyment of the game?
The aim of the Manchester Money Scholarship Fund is to remove financial barriers to allow aspirational young cricketers reach their full potential. Successful applicants will receive financial support to access additional coaching sessions and to purchase the necessary equipment and playing kit required to advance within what can sometimes be a cost prohibitive sport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for young Cricketers who will benefit from:
- access to elite coaching
- use of state of the art facilities
- new playing equipment
- travel expenses
Successful applicants will be:
- 10-19 years old
- Playing cricket at a club in a local league.
and need to meet some or all of the requirements below.
- Registered with physical or learning disabilities
- Have the work ethic to progress and benefit from a scholarship
- In a position where Cricket could play an active role in rehabilitation and/or personal development
- Disadvantaged by way of financial backing to achieve goals within Cricket
Whether you’re a first time buyer, remortgaging or moving home Manchester Money offer simple smart advice. TCA Foundation are proud be working with them to offer young Cricketers more opportunities.